We are looking for a highly motivated individual with strong administration skills to work for a leading Food Manufacturer as a Health and Safety Administrator. The office is based their North West London site.
- Deal with all administrative duties relating to Safety, Health and the environment.
- Collating, recording and sending out reports on key health and safety environment indicator.
- Work closely with Operational and training functions
- Communicate with bother internal and external clients and functions
- Operational hours are from Monday to Friday, working 37.50 hours per week.
- Salary is up to £26,000 plus benefits (depending on experience).
- The work location is based in North West London.
- Strong administration skills
- Good computer skills, especially in using Microsoft Office package (e.g. PowerPoint and Excel).
- Have previous experience of working within manufacturing or major food retailer.
- Keen interest in Health and Safety
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
If the role is any interest to you, please apply now with your updated CV.