Excellent opportunity to work for a major car manufacturer, with a worldwide customer base and long-established reputation, as an English speaking Technical Assistant.
In this role you will responsible for providing Technical Assistance support to the client’s dealer network and to investigate the Dealer’s request for support .
- Full motor vehicle engineering apprenticeship or a technical degree related to automotive engineering
- Minimum 3 – 7 years automotive technical work experience, gained either in a Dealership or supplier business
- Good overall knowledge of current automotive technology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build constructive & effective relationships, using appropriate rapport, diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to resolve technical queries to a high level remotely by telephone / email
- Ideally Manufacturer / Importer experience within a technical department
- Good computer literacy – competent in the main Microsoft Office packages
- Able to write clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Time Management Skills, able to use time effectively and efficiently
- Customer Focus, dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal & external customers
- Full valid vehicle driving licence
Full time, permanent
Mon – Fri
Based in Luton
Salary: £31k pa + bonus
Please apply now with an updated version of your CV