xcellent opportunity to work for a global business service company in a dynamic and progressive multi-channel contact centre.
About the role:-
- You will be responsible for the overall management of the call centre, leading and developing team managers and leaders and developing a KPI structure.
- As a leader you will be entrusted in delivering an operationally efficient service by minimising absence rates, overtime and maintaining compliance to client-outlined processes.
- As a company that prides itself on developing staff and cultivating a culture of progression, you will be expected to monitor personal performance, highlighting under performance and mapping out an improvement plan.
- You have at least 2 years of operations and people management experience within a call centre environment.
- At least 3 years of customer management experience
- Fluent level of English, both written and verbal
- Advanced knowledge and use of MS Office applications
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills