A great opportunity to work as a Software Developer for one of the UK’s fastest growing independent Service Provider who focuses on the micro-SME sector.
They supply business phone lines, mobile and business broadband to more than 130,000 customers and have recently added electricity, gas and card processing services to the portfolio, providing cost effective service solutions, offering substantial customer savings and market leading support.
The client is currently looking for motivated developers of all experience levels to join their busy Sheffield office. Whether you are at a junior level looking to break into the industry or a seasoned developer looking for a fresh and exciting challenge, they are keen to speak to you to see how your skills and enthusiasm could align with the growing development team.
You will be developing software and processes in all areas of the business to deliver reliable and usable applications that increase the revenue potential and maximise business opportunities.
By joining the client you will:
- Develop using cutting edge Angular 2 / C# / .NET core / Web API
- Build loosely coupled applications based on micro-service architecture
- Use OOP and SOLID coding principals to deliver stable, testable and maintainable software
- Work with Amazon Web Services
- Work with JIRA and the Atlassian tool chain
- Deliver software using agile processes
- Join a Scrum team of 5-7 team members
- Contribute to the development of the business’ technology platform
- Be involved in the delivery of multiple varied projects across the business
- Establish new ways of working and architecture
- Gain extensive experience on different products & services offered
- Gain exposure to new development tools and technologies
- This is a full time permanent role
- Office is based Sheffield
- Pay: up to £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Must have C# and .net experience
- experience with Agile
- Must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Software Developer
- BSc (or equivalent) in Computing or related disciplines, or significant industry experience
- JavaScipt, HTML, CSS experience
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity and apply now with your updated CV. We love to discuss the role with you in more details.