A fantastic opportunity has opened up to join an established FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) company that focuses in the food production sector. We are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to work in one of their North West London sites.
- Control the day-to-day supplier accounts.
- Update supplier via email on invoice queries on same day as submitted queries to internal department.
- Identifies day to day customer issues and takes appropriate action
- Weekly review of aged Creditors.
- Weekly review and report to Ledger Supervisor on Supplier with negative balance and solution.
- Cover and work with other Accounts payable staff to meet deadlines and resolve issues.
- Other duties.
- Must have a minimum of 6 months experience as a Purchase ledger Clerk
- Proficient in using Excel
- Experience in using Sage or similar software
- Self-motivation and the ability to work on own initiative or within a team
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
This is a full time permanent position.
Salary is £20,000 per annum.
Office is based in North West London.
If the role matches your profile, please apply now.