Opportunity to work as a Product Manager (for card payment solutions) for the UK’s fastest growing independent Service Provider for the micro-SME sector.
They supply business phone lines, mobile and business broadband to more than 130,000 customers and have recently added electricity, gas and card processing services to the portfolio.
The client is looking for a dynamic, commercially minded Product Manager to work across their payment product portfolio.
The Product Manager (Payments) is expected to become the ‘product expert’ for the payments portfolio
within the business, understanding the market, customer’s current and future requirements; the strengths and
weaknesses of competitor’s products and defining and delivering new products and enhancements to optimize
customer experience and maximize the financial performance of the product.
·Product Manager (payments) – Full time
·Permanent – Full Time
·Mon – Fri
·Reporting to Team Leader
·Salary: up to £45k (negotiable)
-Comprehensive benefits package including healthcare and bonus holidays
The role will focus on the following areas:
- Working with the Senior Product Manager to develop and deliver the payment product strategy and roadmap based on a comprehensive understanding of the market, our customer’s needs and the overall XLN business strategy
- Driving ‘best in class’ product and customer experience and performance by identifying and tracking key performance indicators and recommending action
- Working closely with key suppliers to maximize value and customer experience.
- Experience as a Product Manager within the Card Processing / Payments industry
- Experience with the following is also desirable: terminals, acquiring banks, leasing, vendor management
- A strong understanding of the ISO environment is desirable
- Experience in a business-to-business (preferably micro-SME) environment
- Able to demonstrate delivery of commercial success
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Commercial awareness
- Strong communication, presentation, and influencing skills – both spoken and written
- Strong organizational & time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer applications and software skills (Excel/PowerPoint/Word etc), basic SQL knowledge
- would be advantageous.