Fantastic opportunity looking after the product development function of a multi-site Food Manufacturer, based in West London.
The client is internationally recognised in the food industry and the largest producer of freshly prepared foods in Europe, placing a huge emphasis on innovation and new product development. They produce the widest variety of products across all major food categories and hold accounts with all the major grocery retailers, the likes of Marks and Spencer, Tesco, Sainsbury’s and Waitrose, to name a few.
They are looking for an established Product Development Manager or highly experienced NPD Technologist/Specialist, with a background in FMCG and experience working with major UK retailers, to work in their Food Production Facility in West London. The Product Development Manager will report directly to the Head of Development.
3 Month FTC or Interim
Monday- Friday, Days
Pay: day rate – up to £500 per day, depending on experience
West London, close to underground and onsite parking
- 5 years’ experience in an NPD role within FMCG, working with major retailers
- Food-related degree
- Chilled Food experience
- Diverse knowledge of culinary trends
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Demonstrated experience of bringing about NPD projects from conception to launch
- Innovating new products and processes for their area of responsibility to:
- maintain end extend current ranges
- to deliver new products and processes outside the current ranges
- To manage, motivate and inspire direct reports up to Senior Development Technologist level and to achieve personal development and continual improvement
- To manage focused development of new products to deliver the BU Budgeted margin for specific product ranges
- Use the principles of category management to gain a true understanding of the wants and needs of the consumer in order to development successful products to meet the needs
- Deputise for the Head of Development
To apply or find out more please contact Jacques on 07886739718 or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org