A FMCG client is looking to hire an experienced Materials Planner to work within their food manufacturing site in London.
- to ensure materials are available to meet demand (forecast short, medium- and long-term usage), through effective ordering and inventory control processes
- liaising with internal and external parties, to ensure high levels of service are maintained both efficiently and cost effectively.
- working closely within production department.
- attend site meetings where material control support is needed.
- customer and promotional activity plans are reviewed, and systems are updated accurately daily.
- Good computer skills.
- Degree educated or equivalent
- 2 + years’ experience in a similar FMCG business
- Self-motivated and ability to work under pressure.
This is a full-time permanent role.
To apply or find out more please send your updated CV to email@example.com