A fledgling, tight knit Engineering and Construction consultancy of 35 employees, based in West London, are looking to recruit a Graduate Structural Engineer, seeking long term progression, who will play an instrumental part of the structures team, working on exciting infrastructure and new build projects across London.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years’ consultancy experience and will be working with a diverse international team on projects up £100m.
Location: West London
Salary: £29-35k pa, depending on experience
- Degree in civil or structuring engineering
- 2 years’ minimum experience in relevant field
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Liaising and networking with structural technicians
- Writing reports and surveys for inspections and audits
- Working with structural design software including TEDDS and MasterSeries
- Representing the company in meetings with external clients, stakeholders and inspectors
- 25 days holiday
- Pension contribution at 5% salary
- Full assistance with becoming a chartered Engineer
To apply or enquire about this role please call Jacques on 07886739718 or send a CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org