We are looking for talented individuals capable of managing customer service while utilising your French language to work in Belfast.
Our client is a global leader in business services with over many employees working worldwide. This is a great opportunity to work for them in one of their offices in Belfast, Northern Ireland. It is to represent a well-known technology/IT brand that is recognised worldwide.
- Will be handling phone calls from customers in regards to their products range.
- Build product knowledge using extensive resources available.
- Have an understanding of the nature of the query and resolve the issues in a professional manner and timely manner.
- Communicate with customers over inbound calls, emails, web chat or other social media platforms.
- We are looking for individuals to be fluent in French (fluency in spoken, written and reading level).
- Have excellent communication skills in English.
- Applicants must have experiences working in a customer service or handled queries over the phone.
- Experience in using social media platforms.
- Ability to multi task, plan and organise.
- Good computer skills
Office is located in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
It is a fantastic opportunity to work for our client who is based in the city of Belfast. The living costs are significantly lower than other major cities in the UK. There are many intriguing and fascinating things to see and do in Belfast and in the surrounding cities. Belfast is a beautiful place with lots of history, such as the location where the Titanic was built. As well as great tours or events or spot-live filming for well-known TV series, for example, Games of Thrones and the MTV awards.
The client provides an excellent relocation package. They also offer ongoing benefits. As well as training are provided.
These sought after positions are to start in August.
All are full time permanent positions paying £16,286.40 per annum.
Applicants must be eligible to work within the UK (Must have the correct work permit).
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity and apply now with your updated CV.