- Our client is looking to expand their customer service department for a global technology is in need for a number of German speakers to work for them in their Belfast, Northern Ireland site. It is to help them in their customer service retention team while utilising the German language.Duties:
• The main responsibilities will be in contact over the phone (inbound and outbound) with customers.
• Inform customers of the company’s products range and renewals.
• Build product knowledge using extensive resources available.
• Have understanding the customers’ wants and need.
• Build and maintain relationships.
• Handle queries by emails and web chats.
• We are looking for individuals to be fluent in German (fluent in spoken, written and reading level). Have excellent communication skills in English.
• Have previous experiences working in a customer service/office based environment whilst utilising the German language.
• Desirable if have experience working in the retention department.
• Applicants must be eligible to work within the UK.
It is a fantastic opportunity to work for our client who is based in the city of Belfast, Northern Ireland. The living costs are significantly lower than other major cities in the UK. There are many intriguing and fascinating things to see and do in Belfast and surrounding cities. Belfast is a beautiful place with lots of history, such as the location where the Titanic was built. It is also a great location for filming dramas, music events and movies too. For example, Games of Thrones and the MTV awards.
The client provides an excellent relocation package which includes temporary accommodation and flight support. They also offer ongoing benefits.
Salary is £17,000 per annum with bonuses.
These sought after positions are to start in June.
These are all full time permanent positions with training fully provided.
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity and apply now with your updated CV.