Our client is a global leader in manufacturing and distributing fashionable, luxury and sports eye-wear products worldwide.
This is a great opportunity to work for them as a Customer Service Executive with fluency in Finnish.
- Handling inbound enquires by telephone and email by providing information or solutions
- Support customers in their orders
- Provide answers or solutions in regards to the company’s products and processes.
- Handle after sales queries and special requests
- Liaise with the oversea ophthalmic technical support teams
- Handle outbound calls in regards to issues about delay information, out of stock communications, upselling and cross selling activities.
- fluency in Finnish
- have strong IT skills and technologically aware;
- have experience of B2B and consumer communication;
- have two years customer service experience in a commercial environment;
- have evidence of working in a target driven environment;
- have an excellent telephone manner;
- have great organizational skills;
This is a full time permanent position to commence soon.
The office is based in St Albans, Hertfordshire. Very close to the train station.
If you think you have what it takes then this position is for you. Don’t delay and send your CV now! We look forward to talking to you soon.