The client is internationally recognised in the food industry and the largest producer of freshly prepared foods in Europe, placing a huge emphasis on innovation and new product development. They produce the widest variety of products across all major food categories and hold accounts with all the major grocery retailers.
- To assist the Multi Retail Commercial Team in supporting business growth & implementing commercial plans
- Contribute to a healthy and safe working environment; work to the business codes of practice
- Manage all internal and external documentation for launches, delists and promotions
- Performance monitoring against forecast targets – tracking the performance of new lines/promotions
- Data gathering
- Communicate with internal and external customers
- Maintenance & improvement of internal commercial documents
- Store visits & monitoring the market
- Previous experiences working as a Commercial Administrator or worked in a similar role
- Dealt with buying or ran reports
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Confidence to deal with all internal departments, Customers & Suppliers.
- Computer literate (intermediate or above for Excel).
This is a full time permanent position.
Salary is up to £25,000 per annum, depending on experience.
If the role matches your profile, please apply now.