A great opportunity to work as a Business Analyst for one of the UK’s fastest growing independent Service Provider who focuses on the micro-SME sector.
They supply business phone lines, mobile and business broadband to more than 130,000 customers and have recently added electricity, gas and card processing services to the portfolio, providing cost effective service solutions, offering substantial customer savings and market leading support.
You will be working with stakeholders including Product Managers and the Software Development Manager to define User Stories and Epics for a single scrum team. Reporting and projecting delivery dates to stakeholders and managing the sequencing of work for a scrum team’s product backlog.
- Work as the product owner on a Scrum Team
- Work with stakeholders at all levels of the business: Agents, Managers, PM through to Directors
- Improve your soft skills as you interact with many parts of the business
- Focus on solving problems through innovation and careful thought
- Work closely with Developers and QA on delivering valuable working software
- Gather requirements for User Stories, Epics and Defects
- Deliver software using agile processes
- Work with JIRA and the Atlassian tool chain
- Contribute to the development of the business’ technology platform
- Be involved in the delivery of multiple projects to various business streams
- Establish new ways of working
- Gain extensive experience on different products and services offered
- This is a full time permanent role
- Mon – Fri role.
- Pay: up to £45,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Office is based Sheffield
- Experience gathering requirements defining development work items is required
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience of working in a team is required
- Experience working as a Product Owner or Product Manager is desirable
- Bachelors or Master in Computer Science, Business or related subject, or significant industry experience
- T-SQL experience highly desirable
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity and apply now with your updated CV. We love to discuss the role with you in more details.