Our client is a leading consultancy firm that focuses in property and construction sector. They are looking for a Branch Secretary to join them in their London office.
- Handle phone calls and mails
- Welcoming visitors at reception area
- Typing routine correspondence
- Filing of correspondence and other records
- Assist in administrating office and project electronic and hard copy information
- Scheduling appointments
- Arranging travel schedule reservations
- Recording minutes of staff meetings
- Preparing outgoing mail, using postage-metering machine
- Assist in producing and administering office protocols
- Assist in managing administrative tasks and local office accounting tasks
- Assist in arranging and managing staff training sessions
- Assist in managing office suppliers
- Provide supports to Directors in managing tasks where required
- Five GCSE Grades A-C including Maths and English
- Previous experience as a secretary
- Experienced in office administration
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office package
- Experience of working in the property and construction industry
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear, concise and effectively with colleagues, clients and prospective clients
- Full time role.
- Client offers a fantastic salary.
- Office is situated in North London.
To apply or enquire about this role please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org